Saturday, February 16, 2008

Sorry For The Inconvienience

As you have probally noticed, I never update my website. I blame me and I don't have anytime to update it. Another reason is because my CP site is just one out of thousands, and there is not much point to it. If you click on the links, they are all deleted. I used to have actual funny pictures and the CPAG all proper, but then when I switched the link to this, they all dissapeared.
Sorry,
Poputarity.

P.S: My name is now The Girl in the Cardboard Box (aka Tigger!!!!)because of my new site, which has NOTHING to do with Club Penguin.

PP.S: I still play CP

10 comments:

Wyatt Counterman said...

Hello! I saw your comment on YPP. Good advertizing!!! Oh, I should introduce myself. I am Wjc0906, a member of the Yellow Puffle People. I like your site! Keep up the good work!

Missy mo3322 said...

um, sorry i haven't been good in ur AG gang at the moment! Talk to u soon i report some news soon

Owen_Oj pengy said...

Cool site! I'm from the YPP as well I'm Owen

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Cool Site !!!!!

Owen_Oj pengy said...

Hey! soz is this sounds offensive but could u update ur site?

Wyatt Counterman said...

yeah. Like Owen said. please?

Shanti said...

hi! wow awesome site! its shanti from the YPP! as you can see if you visit the site we come and plague u with comments!

tutso said...

i think if u worked hard this would be the number 1 site most visited about cp!

Emotional Penguins said...

AWESOME SITE!!

I'll rate this 5 stars if you UPDATE it! Besides, I'd come here daily to check if u have updated!!

-JLCPS

Mimo777's Present Pin look-out Assistant (He also Mentioned us on his blog)